Donation Stations Opening 

Thanks to the overwhelming response to our collection service, we have decided to open 2 shops next week for local residents to drop off their items.  Please observe social distancing and fill in a giftaid form if you are a UK Tax Payer:


Wandsworth Oasis Charity Shop, 61 Balham High Road, Balham SW12 9AW (corner of Ormeley Road with parking usually available)

Donation Station Open Tuesdays:  midday - 2pm.


Wandsworth Oasis Charity Shop, 225 - 231 Upper Richmond Road, Putney SW15 6SJ (next to Sainsbury Local with parking usually available)

Donation Station Open Wednesdays: midday - 2pm.  Please phone number on door on arrival for access.

Collection Service 

Wandsworth Oasis will come to your home to collect your donations following social distancing guidelines – we are one of the very few charities in London offering this service.  We are prioritising good quality furniture and large quantity donations due to the huge demand for this service.  If you can use a donation station, it would help us significantly.

Please email us with photos of any furniture to book a collection. 

Please remember though that we can only collect from areas within a reasonable distance of the shops, in the boroughs of Wandsworth, Lambeth or Merton.  Please only donate saleable items - if you would not buy it, do not donate it - it will cost us money to dispose of it and we really cannot afford to do that right now.  We have had no income since the middle of March.  

We love items in good condition

Collections are reserved for items that are too bulky or heavy to be brought into the shop yourself - beds, cabinets, tables, that sort of thing.

Please make sure that they are in good condition and not broken.

If we receive items that are not in a saleable condition it costs us a charity to dispose of them so please do consider this before donating.

For sofas, mattresses and beds, we can only take these if they have a Fire Safety Label. If the items aren’t up to scratch, you can have them disposed of by your local council instead.